About All American Chiropractic Center
Dr. Boris Djerassi is a former US Olympic athlete with over 17 years of injury experience. He specializes in sports injuries, auto whiplash injuries, neck, and low back pain, pinched nerves, as well as other muscular injuries. The clinic is a fully equipped and modern facility. There is a full exercise rehab facility on premises.
Personalized one-on-one attention.
Dr. Boris Djerassi is a professional, pleasant, and caring individual who will listen to your needs. If he can’t help you he can refer you to other specialists including orthopedic doctors, neurologists, as well as for x-rays and MRI diagnostics.
Dr. Boris Djerassi’s Accomplishments:
- 1975 Graduate of Northeastern University
- 1975 The first to win the Penn Relays, IC4A, NCAA, & AAU Championships in a single year
- 1976 Graduate of New York University
- Four Time All-American
- Three Time National Champion
- 1980 World's Strongest Man Competitor
- 1980 - U.S. Olympian (Track & Field)
- Track & Field coach
- Trained body building and track & field national champions.
- 1989 Inducted into the Northeastern University Hall of Fame
- 1995 Graduate of Life College of Chiropractic of Atlanta, Georgia